National Apprenticeship Week webinars
National Apprenticeship week is on its way so join our webinar where we will be discussing all things apprenticeships!
Share this article
When you think of learning, what comes to your mind? Trying new things, developing knowledge, gaining skills, education? An apprenticeship can provide you these, all whilst earning at the same time. Here at National Highways, we offer around 20 different apprenticeship programmes which can equip you with skills for life. Even better, they are right at your fingertips.
Topics we will be discussing
- Who are National Highways? What we do and our values.
- Our employee networks and how you as an apprentice will be involved.
- Our apprenticeships and what it means to do an apprenticeship with us- what are we offering and what are the misconceptions.
- Hear from Talent Acquisition Partner, Emma Fowler about the application process, support and top tips.
- Our apprentices will be discussing their apprenticeship experience and how they are being equipped with skills for life!
- Q & A panel with Emma as well as Talent Specialist Leonie Stephen and Head of Talent Natalie Jones.
What you will learn from this webinar
- Knowledge of National Highways and what we do.
- Information around what we offer and be able to make the link between National Highways and your career and learning.
- Support with the application process- understand what to expect and how to prepare.
- An insight into the life of a previous apprentice and how this has developed their career.
- Make connections with the team engaging in Q&A.